Wheeling Gull Isle i'm born again every time you spend the night
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
A spin and a bow. Minori had known the songstress long enough to realize what was about to happen but she didn't expect a love song. For once words meant something more to her. Communication was never her thing, it was coming to the Teekon Wilds and meeting Corvus, Issun and Takara that had changed that. The lyrics...as if she'd chosen something that the two of them would understand personally. Watching the chocolate furred woman sway her eyes misted up expression unreadable as she lost herself in a performance she'd remember for the rest of her life. When it ended she held her breath holding back a torrid of emotion as she stood and closed the distance between them joining her in the decorative state she'd set to...was this...

Did she ask to be her mate?

Her eyes still didn't tear away from Takara's even as she stood inches away "I've wanted you to stay forever" she murmured softly, her tone filled with adoration for the wandering woman. "No matter where you go, my heart follows. If you want to be mine, you already are" there. How long had it taken it to be said outloud? A year? More? Less? To her it felt like a lifetime and suddenly there wasn't as much weight on her heart. No longer was she alone, no longer was she scared that love was lost...Takara would stay this time. If she didn't Minori would hunt her to the ends of the earth if it's what it took to stay by her side. 

Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm born again every time you spend the night - by Minori - June 19, 2020, 10:49 AM