Fox's Glade she is collecting pieces of the broken hearts
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
212 Posts
Ooc — Impala
if he could feel the pull of the empire as once he had perhaps he would have worded the decription differently. perhaps his portrayal would sound less rehearsed and more illuminating, but he were bereft of this feeling. defeat and lack of complete truth bridling his words. reiko carried the description of a galactic fanatic and that was somewhat untrue. still, he would not wager it a lie neither. 

his body morphs before her and he lays comfortably upon the earth. paws reveal a mind of anxious tendency and they subconciously knead at the dirt, "yes. reiko is our empress. ibis, our queen...that does sound peculiar, hm?" the ranks were always curious to him. a collaboration of a dynasty and a monarchy. perhaps she would pay no mind to their strange ways. maybe she would. 

collision supposed that the twinkling diamonds, the torrid sun, and the thrill of the shape-shifting moon would implore one to believe they held some power. he had never heard the call, "yes and no," his explanation begins to form and become more clear. perhaps he can puzzle the colloqy together, "she doesn't impose the belief on us. i don't suppose i have the same trust...her decisions...it's not really my place to speak on them, is it?" it was the first time he had come to the cognizance that she was their leader and his tongue had been too quick. it was never his place to speak so harshly against her. "she was a good leader," he spoke in past tense without notice. 

he remembers when he was believed in and jealousy bares its nasty teeth as she describes her home and the feelings she holds. he...had that. he prayed that she would always keep to such feelings. that those who had crafted the confidence for her would grow it always. "who leads you? they sound quite respectable," and from the fallen reneian it was quite the compliment.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 

Messages In This Thread
RE: she is collecting pieces of the broken hearts - by Collision - July 02, 2020, 05:58 PM