Hushed Willows be my baby
◌●◎◉◎●◌
228 Posts
Ooc — Rosie Partytime
✹☾❂

Lumiya agreed to let her in — Eleuthera was pleased, though she hadn’t doubted that her wish would be granted. The faerie queen seemed to be the intuitive sort, and she probably easily felt her benevolent intentions. She could probably see all of her mistakes and shortcomings too, but decided to open their home to her without a second thought. It felt so eerily familiar, especially when she cooly strode foreword and placed one paw across the scented barrier.

then another paw — 
and then the next one —

and then Eleuthera was inside, holding her breath inside her lungs, almost as if the gods might strike her dead right then and there. But they didn’t, and eventually Eleuthera pursed her lips as a pressure release valve and exhales deeply. She was here. The lilac woman blinked to herself, then raised her head and addressed Lumiya in a ‘i’m eager to move on from that’ kind of way.
“that’s nonsense," she corrected with a wry grin. “i’m sure a wolf as beautiful as you has lived a very interesting life, with many stories to tell."

Eleuthera let Lumiya make the first move towards the rose garden, not wanting to be overly presumptuous… but the sprite needn’t be led to the location at all. Nay, this place was imprinted so strongly in Leu's memory that once when she had been laying at death’s door, the willows were all she had thought about. It had called her back. She knew this place, and it knew her. She was home.

should we close up this one, and continue in another?
the voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses
nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands

Messages In This Thread
be my baby - by Eleuthera - June 23, 2020, 10:42 PM
RE: be my baby - by Lumiya - June 24, 2020, 11:02 AM
RE: be my baby - by Eleuthera - June 24, 2020, 01:43 PM
RE: be my baby - by Lumiya - June 29, 2020, 04:04 PM
RE: be my baby - by Eleuthera - June 29, 2020, 10:19 PM
RE: be my baby - by Lumiya - July 01, 2020, 03:09 PM
RE: be my baby - by Eleuthera - July 02, 2020, 11:08 AM
RE: be my baby - by Lumiya - July 02, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: be my baby - by Eleuthera - July 03, 2020, 10:48 PM