Wheeling Gull Isle my tears melt into the sea
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Once Minori allowed her entrance, Huā strode in eagerly, giddy to see the appearances of the newest additions to Yuèlóng. The empress could only peek them slightly as they blended in with their mother, largely dark, the nightblue of a raven, touched by dusty points destined to lighten with time. They were beautiful. And she voiced exactly that, Your children are beautiful. What are their names? She questioned curiously. 

Minori had questions of her own, too, and Huā was happy to answer them. Thing are alright. Aiolos is healing okay, fur on his neck is bit thin but he is not infection. I am hoping that you heal well too. She murmurs, though knowing that the majority of the blows were dealt to Aiolos- still, Minori had been shaken just as any would be in a fight, and it could've come down especially hard on the pregnant mother. Was the birth okay? Do you need anything from me? She questioned, happy to help where applicable. It only seemed right, after all... they had treated her like a queen after her birth, always bringing food and offering help- it only seemed fair to return the favor to her dear jiàngguān.
Messages In This Thread
my tears melt into the sea - by Huā - June 26, 2020, 12:12 PM
RE: my tears melt into the sea - by Minori - June 27, 2020, 01:03 PM
RE: my tears melt into the sea - by Huā - July 04, 2020, 04:06 AM
RE: my tears melt into the sea - by Minori - July 10, 2020, 02:44 PM
RE: my tears melt into the sea - by Miwa - July 10, 2020, 07:11 PM
RE: my tears melt into the sea - by Huā - August 01, 2020, 02:43 AM
RE: my tears melt into the sea - by Minori - August 08, 2020, 01:32 PM
RE: my tears melt into the sea - by Huā - August 26, 2020, 07:05 PM