Hushed Willows i’m just sitting here looking at pretty colors
◌●◎◉◎●◌
228 Posts
Ooc — Rosie Partytime
✹☾❂

As Eleuthera was wont to do, she immediately felt warmth and friendship towards this relative strangers. Orlaith. It didn’t take much for Eleuthera to experience closeness with others; perhaps it was her empathic and intuitive nature that had been gifted to her by her mothers. Anyways, she felt it here and now with this fire-woman, and Eleuthera did what she always did: she leaned into it.

Eleuthera sighed and smiled, a wash of understanding coming over her face. The willows were a wonderful place, for many reasons. In all her travels across the continent, she and Sèamus had never come across another place like it. The lilac sprite didn’t know the history of The Willows past her first day stepping foot in the place, but she felt that it must be grand.
“I don’t know about many, but…" she began, looking at Orlaith with a knowing glint.  “The willows certainly attract a special type of wolf."

Then the red shedevil asked after the timing, and Eleuthera felt the familiar stab in her heartspace pulse painfully. In truth, Eleuthera didn’t know what happened and she didn’t know when it all went down. That was the part of it that pained and wounded her deeply. Eleuthera felt the words stick in her throat. “I don’t know… We moved here when I was really little, then my brother and I left when we turned one, and everything was fine — almost a year and a half ago…" Eleuthera shared, her tone more despondent about the whole thing than totally sad. There was literally nothing that could be done about it, so she was working through the process of getting over it. No use in hanging onto old guilts, as Scarab once said.

“Then, when we returned, they were all gone." Eleuthera gave a shrug, but wasn’t convincing anyone. “It was a bear, apparently. or something like that."
the voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses
nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands

Messages In This Thread