Hushed Willows over, and out
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
And there was one new warrior, one that refused to fight but could if life itself depended on it... Perhaps it was best not to mention the fallen butterfly of a man. Knowing Orlaith, she'd probably think he was pathetic. She lit up at the next comment at least - she was sure her girl friends wouldn't mind Orlaith dropping by if they knew she belonged to the court. Despite their size, Seelie Court had become quite a recognizable name around these parts. Perhaps it was because Lumiya easily made friends with everyone, or the fate she so believed in wished it so - regardless, she was thankful.

I'm sure they'd love to meet more faeries. So far, it's just been Aoibh and me establishing these alliances with surrounding packs. And it was enough, for now, she found; she'd yet to make her alliance with Whitebark Stream and Kaistleoki official, but she knew their leaders and they were kind of heart.

Her expression then turned a little grim, thinking of the recent cleansing. Actually, yes. Huā came to our borders not too long ago, asking for assistance regarding a rather concerning matter. A male by the name of Donovan, a woman of mottle browns that I haven't been able to meet, and their underlings, the Saints, have been terrorizing these parts of the realm. She told. A few days ago, we gathered the leaders of many packs and confronted them. They left the forest they were trying to claim, as far as I know, but we don't know if they'll be gone for good. We must beware.
Messages In This Thread
over, and out - by Orlaith - July 07, 2020, 08:02 PM
RE: over, and out - by Lumiya - July 13, 2020, 05:18 PM
RE: over, and out - by Orlaith - July 13, 2020, 05:27 PM
RE: over, and out - by Lumiya - July 13, 2020, 05:48 PM
RE: over, and out - by Orlaith - July 13, 2020, 06:00 PM
RE: over, and out - by Lumiya - July 13, 2020, 06:26 PM
RE: over, and out - by Orlaith - July 13, 2020, 06:52 PM
RE: over, and out - by Lumiya - July 13, 2020, 07:03 PM
RE: over, and out - by Orlaith - July 13, 2020, 07:18 PM
RE: over, and out - by Lumiya - July 13, 2020, 07:33 PM