Blackbeak Bluff i spoke to god
◌●◎◉◎●◌
228 Posts
Ooc — Rosie Partytime
✹☾❂

Eleuthera was flirting with death, and she knew it. A fall from the cliffs would surely kill any wolf unlucky enough to make such a mistake. However, Eleuthera was a woman of the world and her paws knew well all types of terrain — even oceans and cliffsides such as these. If she were to fall to her death, as was the chance she took on many of her adventures, then at least she would have died doing what she loved. Then she would be reunited with Séamus once more, and honestly, that’s all she really wanted.

So maybe she was hoping that she might slip and plunge to her fate. Perhaps she was placing herself in situations to might tempt the grim reaper. To bring her back home; to a place where the vicissitudes of the world could no longer touch her. She felt happy in this moment, and if happiness was the last emotion she felt in this earthly body, then Eleuthera would count herself amongst the fortunate ones. 

Instead of her untimely end, fate had other ideas in store for her. Specifically, a wolfess of sandy browns and dark extremities, who padded towards her with confidence and kind greetings. Ever open to lovely company, Eleuthera turned to face her as the energy from her sprint continued to thrum through her veins.
“Hail!” Eleuthera responded, calling out loudly so that she might be heard over the roar of the ocean far below. Acknowledging they they both wished to speak, the lilac woman padded far closer.

The woman was beautiful, but in a way that was for different than she. Her colors were striking and unforgettable, as well as the sweet scent that wafted from the stranger’s thick plumage to her nose. She was a pack wolf, her scent belied, and Eleuthera sought to clearly place introductions.
“I am Eleuthera of Seelie Court, she said openly, welcomingly, and left a pause of blank space for the masked woman to offer her own cordialities.
the voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses
nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands

Messages In This Thread
i spoke to god - by Eleuthera - July 08, 2020, 11:18 PM
RE: i spoke to god - by Huā - July 18, 2020, 02:26 AM
RE: i spoke to god - by Eleuthera - July 22, 2020, 07:27 PM
RE: i spoke to god - by Huā - August 01, 2020, 04:08 AM
RE: i spoke to god - by Eleuthera - August 02, 2020, 02:16 PM
RE: i spoke to god - by Huā - August 27, 2020, 02:43 AM