Emberflame Ridge Getting Busy with a Bad Perfume
I
Banned
203 Posts
Ooc — Tori
Limit Two 
@Aries

At the base of the ridge, closer to the wetlands. Temperature is muggy and hot, with storm clouds forming around the top of the ridge. 

Desperation had pushed her far from home. The thick, heavy humidity riding from the wetlands made her itchy and hot. But to suffer a bit of heat was worth it, if it meant maybe finding Surya's trail. 
But as the mountains loomed ahead of her, she halted, ears pinned. There was no way she could continue. Not when her family needed her. Not when Artyom trusted her. 
Growling in frustration she sat, watching the stormclouds gather.
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
thank you for starting!

Molten silver.

A monochrome fade commanded the skies of the ridge this evening, tempestous brews of storms yet to pass. If not for the insufferable heat of the wetlands, the silencer would be revelling in the electricity of the atmosphere; aura of ardour. It was his favoured weather, when the thunder commenced and jagged bolts of light tore through the canvas above. Vehemence.

Ignoring the humidity, the itch beneath his pelt, Aries wove through the undergrowth with celerity - a mirage of stealth and poise. His movements only began to slow when the emergence of another crossed his line of sight, some foreign figure composed to gaze upward in a huff of exasperation.

While ordinarily unconcernced with the goings of others, the man had been travelling for many days now; boredom had begun to set in.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
I
Banned
203 Posts
Ooc — Tori
A skilled hunter, Aphrodite is not. 
However, trauma causes an unfortunate symptom of hypervigialance. 
So despite the male's stealthy approach, A copper colored ear flicked backwards and she turned, eyes narrowed in apprehension. He didn't move like Donovan, or Santiago for that matter. He moved like something sneaky, but with a power behind it. 
Sapphire eyes met his as she stood, lips set in a stubborn line as she eyed his approach. She would not be weak. She would not be a victim again. 
Still Though, a fear caused her hackles to bristle. 
"Hello." She greeted, watching him carefully. He was handsome, dangerous looking, and yet something about him intrigued her.
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
Aries was not such a gentleman as one might covet; a handsome warrior, battle-worn, imposing in nefarious regality perhaps, but no gentleman. His inceptive instinct was to size the woman up, survey for weakness, and gauge the immediate response to his presence - an instinct he followed unwittingly, by nature. It concluded within such a matter of seconds that to many, it would be overlooked entirely.

Void of trepidation; to his eye, the woman appeared of average proportions, a young female in decent health. She was swathed in a pelage of sepia, disrupted only by streaks of charcoal and an underbelly of cream - sapphire gaze, a scent of honeysuckle. Agitated by his attendance, however, for the hackles on her spine bristled apprehensively. Words fell from her tongue, and monochrome ears quirked upon his crown to absorb them.

Her greeting was blatantly ignored.

Aries weaved closer, and closer still, until they were within a few paces of one another - here, he gestured up with a pockmarked muzzle to the sky. "The storm," came the heavy rumble from a throat of steel. "Do you believe it will pass this way?"
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
I
Banned
203 Posts
Ooc — Tori
The more he grew closer the more forboding he became. The air snapped and crackled with a tension she wasn't sure was entirely caused by the storm. 
There was a sensation of being in very real danger here but, always a victim of her own concience, she chose to ignore it. 
It was what had made Donovan persue her. It was that, and the good looks she posessed, the beauty she knew she could do nothing about (though the raw wounds on the inside of her legs would claim otherwise).
She watched carefully as he approached, soft blues silently screaming please don't hurt me. 

Her breath climbs back into her chest when, although he ignores her hello, asks her mildly about the weather. 
She blinks a moment, unsettled, not expecting something so mild. Not altogether ungrateful for it, of course, and looks were certainly not all there was to a person, but still slightly surprised. 

She casts a glance back up the ridge, as though the clouds will divulge their secrets to her. 
"Depends how the wind blows, I guess." 
The gods did not tell her their plans, after all.