Haunted Wood When I was a young boy
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
As she stepped into the light outside the den the wound came into view. Silver eyes studied the way the slashes were formed and his brain made the connection to his own and the wounds that Clarence and Guardian carried. It was a feline that had done this....add them to the list of creatures he hated with every fiber of his being. "Cats are dirty in general" no good dirty thieves. With claws and teeth that they should not have been given together....the sharpest things he'd felt tear through his flesh. Staring at the wound for a beat too long he looked to her, ears shifting back before he slowly moved his muzzle toward it. He was careful not to touch it but felt the heat radiating off of it with the thrum of her pulse, the infection had hit hard and fast. Nodding he pulled back "sit down Vanity, Please. I'll go to serem's den" his eyes flashed at the mention of the woman, what was she doing to help out anymore? Where had she been amidst the planning to go rescue her own child? Turning he ran off entering the den to find......there was nothing left but the herbs that he was sure he'd chewed to fix his own burning infections before. Grabbing them he also snagged a few poppies, two for her when she came down from the fever and two that he was quick to leave in his den on the way back so she wouldn't question him. It took him about fifteen minutes due to the search for moss and brambles and then he returned with a mouthful of protruding herbs that he spat out on the ground. 
Seperating the roots out he lifted his head and looked her in the eyes, his voice perhaps a bit overdramtically grave due to his concern as he announced "there isn't anything left and I don't know anything about how to find these" he then licked up most of the roots to chew and then scooted forward eyeing her for permission before he would begin to lick the pulp and juices of the root into her wound, getting the medicine into the flesh while stimulating the blood vessels with his tongue and cleaning the wound as gingerly as he could. 
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
When I was a young boy - by Valour - July 13, 2020, 07:25 PM
RE: When I was a young boy - by Vanity - July 15, 2020, 02:37 PM
RE: When I was a young boy - by Valour - July 21, 2020, 06:47 PM
RE: When I was a young boy - by Vanity - July 22, 2020, 10:29 AM
RE: When I was a young boy - by Valour - July 22, 2020, 12:03 PM
RE: When I was a young boy - by Vanity - July 22, 2020, 12:52 PM
RE: When I was a young boy - by Valour - July 22, 2020, 07:34 PM
RE: When I was a young boy - by Vanity - July 23, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: When I was a young boy - by Valour - July 23, 2020, 06:11 PM
RE: When I was a young boy - by Vanity - July 28, 2020, 02:11 PM