Moonspear You know well what I've been through
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
Jarilo came from off the mountain, having been busy hunting in the flatlands with Dirge, Vega, and Antares when the first howl had risen tot he wind. Guessing that much like had left the growing pair of pups with Kukutux to entertain for the day while he pursued the stocks for their caches, Dirge had left Hydra with their quartet of increasingly-wandering young ones and sure, while she could easily pass their care off onto her sisters for a short while, he was relatively in the area. He trusted that the tracking could go on without him for now.

The dark Ostrega parted ways with the hunting party, and howled a little call to say he was coming before flattening his lope out into a fully fledged gallop as the valleys gave rise to Moonspear's elevation. The second howl for the Alpha had let him pinpoint their location further, and soon enough, he was closing in.

So, while he arrived on the scene from beyond the claim, windswept but bright eyed, he was quick to the business. He didn't suspect that Desdemona had left much room for anything but that, however, and he was still new to his official role as second (having spent much of his tenure as Beta so far doing pup-centric things and hunting to feed their growing needs). Hey, he greeted, a soft sway to his tail as he slowed up, panting. Granted, he wasn't Hydra, but he was fairly certain that he would do--unless it was something personal needing his sister's attention... and in that case, well... What's going on? he asked, flicking the glance from stranger to guard then.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: You know well what I've been through - by Jarilo - July 27, 2020, 01:50 AM
RE: You know well what I've been through - by Jarilo - July 30, 2020, 12:18 AM
RE: You know well what I've been through - by Jarilo - August 05, 2020, 01:15 AM
RE: You know well what I've been through - by Jarilo - August 18, 2020, 11:32 PM