Moonspear You know well what I've been through
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
Even without a lengthy history between them, knowing she had spent time with Kukutux was good with him, and insofar, her warm bearing did not off-put him any either--not just because she spoke well of his pale wife, either, though it probably helped. It was her penchant for the stories, and of course being a fair hunter, that further helped solidified his good graces easily enough. If she was of sound mind enough to remember that, and capable of helping them take-down prey, then he was sure Hydra and their sisters wouldn't disagree here. He also thought fleetingly of Osiris, who he knew wanted to chronicle the histories of the mountain and beyond.. so perhaps he may benefit from her company, too. Maybe there would be some opportunity here for him, somehow, but he was getting ahead of himself there.

Well I'm willing to extend the welcome, he said, tipping down his nose in a short nod. Though many truly prove themselves in the weeks to come. We do have our share of history here, if it interests your stories any, he smirked a touch. They were nothing new on these slopes, though wolves like his parents would have been far better suited for the best details there.. but only a year too late to meet them. But anyway, it is mostly my family here, founded by my parents--Ostregas, by name, though not all, he gestured beside him to the dark guard. Desdemona was a strong testament to that, and Moriko too. Even that gold-furred Drakru girl had stuck around after her companion fled, even if her presence was difficult to catch sometimes. Point being, Jarilo was open to fresh faces, and liked Toad so far--so why not? He'd give her the chance to prove herself to the rest of them with time. Maybe she would really fit in, if it suited her. Hydra is my sister, and her mate Dirge. They lead the show.. although I guess maybe Kukutux told you a bit already maybe? Anything else you'd like to know? Because I can show you the forests some, before heading up any. he offered, with his nose pointing to the scenes as he spoke on and on.

He had heard no howls from the hunting parties abroad, so figured they would keep on keeping on without him for now.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: You know well what I've been through - by Jarilo - July 27, 2020, 01:50 AM
RE: You know well what I've been through - by Jarilo - July 30, 2020, 12:18 AM
RE: You know well what I've been through - by Jarilo - August 05, 2020, 01:15 AM
RE: You know well what I've been through - by Jarilo - August 18, 2020, 11:32 PM