Hushed Willows we'll make our homes on the water
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Of course it was Donovan. It's a shame he hadn't been dumb enough to show his face around the faeries again - sure, he was big, but a fight against five or so he wouldn't win. Lumiya was not a violent person - if anything, she hated resorting to it and seeing it - but to rid the world of evil the young girl would do anything. The man had already proven he was incapable of change, incapable of being reasoned with. Her last option was to retaliate, but she was afraid it had come to that.

I'm afraid I don't know either of them, but I'll make sure to get word to you should any of my faeries come across this Surya. The other name she did not recognize, but if he had fought against Donovan and not with him, he was good in Lumiya's book. Anyone that stood up to the brute would personally receive a kiss from the queen, if she could make it that. But this Donovan, I know him. He's the leader of the Saints, settled in the nearby mountains. I've sent word to all our allies, hoping that together we can drive them out for good. Their crimes include trespassing, mindless attempts at murder, disrespect - you name it. She informed. She knew Whitebark Stream was a long ways to the north and perhaps the Saints' reign of terror hadn't spread to that part of the realm yet, but it had only been a matter of time before one of their members had a run-in with their despicable neighbors. She was sad to see it was Dawn - if she remembered correctly, her and Artyom had been expecting pixies in the past spring. She couldn't imagine the poor things being motherless because of a brute like Donovan.

She curtsied in kind, turning to lead the woman into their willows where it was safe - or, well, at least it felt like that because of the curtains of willows and the serene atmosphere. In the meantime she let loose a howl for @Deidra - hoping the fae wasn't busy. We have a beautiful pond where we can get you cleaned up. She attempted small talk.
Messages In This Thread
we'll make our homes on the water - by Dawn - July 21, 2020, 03:03 AM
RE: we'll make our homes on the water - by Lumiya - July 21, 2020, 05:30 AM
RE: we'll make our homes on the water - by Dawn - July 21, 2020, 10:50 AM
RE: we'll make our homes on the water - by Lumiya - July 21, 2020, 11:05 AM
RE: we'll make our homes on the water - by Dawn - July 21, 2020, 11:20 AM
RE: we'll make our homes on the water - by Lumiya - July 21, 2020, 11:34 AM
RE: we'll make our homes on the water - by Orlaith - July 21, 2020, 02:08 PM