Sawtooth Spire though i have closed myself as fingers
◌●◎◉◎●◌
228 Posts
Ooc — Rosie Partytime
✹☾❂

The wolves of this spire took heed of her call — that much was clear. It seemed that they also  took her very seriously, judging from the storm of heavy footfalls that foretold the wolves’ imminent arrival. Eleuthera, despite all of the excitement of the several days prior, found herself restlessly fidgeting and readjusting her sitting position in preparation for their arrival. However, when the woman of mottled black and grey burst onto the scene in a mood that was far less than favorable, it was clear they had not been rushing to aid her, but perhaps out of agitation or hostility. She knew nothing of this pack at all, or their alignment, so it wasn’t out of the question.

Now, Eleuthera wasn’t an idiot. If there was anything she was good for, it was building (often unlikely) friendships and creating goodwill amongst strangers, but that didn’t mean she was perfect at it — and there was no accounting for the strangers and their unique preferences, anyways. However, Eleuthera was far from home and close to enemy territory, on an unauthorized mission. Eleuthera would be loathe to cause more trouble for Seelie Court than they already had, so the lilac woman approached this situation with extreme deference.

She swept herself into a low bow to recognize her place as a stranger on the borders of another’s home, first towards the spitfire of a woman who easily commanded her attention, then to the younger male who stood behind her. When she rose again, she did not do so to her full (diminutive) height, but settled somewhere around 75%, tail low and still between her thin hocks. 

Anyways, better make this fast.
“I apologize for, but appreciate your haste," she began. “I am Eleuthera, an emissary from Seelie Court — a pack far north of here." Far, far north. She wondered if this pack had ever heard of the willows, or if she was as much a stranger to them as they were to her. “I come bearing a message; news which may affect your pack." Her ears flicked backward and her mien was somber, business-like. “A band of outlaws was ousted from the coast, only for them settle on your doorstep. They are... far from harmless." Eleuthera took a glance over her shoulder, to denote the direction of the canyon.

“I — I have more details, if they would be useful to you." She would not be wordy or verbose here, where she felt it might be unwelcome.
the voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses
nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands

Messages In This Thread
though i have closed myself as fingers - by Eleuthera - July 22, 2020, 12:25 PM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Wylla - July 22, 2020, 02:03 PM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Stag - July 23, 2020, 10:50 AM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Eleuthera - July 23, 2020, 11:52 AM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Wylla - July 29, 2020, 10:19 PM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Stag - July 31, 2020, 10:37 AM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Eleuthera - August 02, 2020, 11:10 AM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Wylla - August 04, 2020, 11:29 AM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Stag - August 04, 2020, 03:58 PM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Eleuthera - August 05, 2020, 12:01 AM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Wylla - August 31, 2020, 11:02 AM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Stag - August 31, 2020, 11:30 AM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Eleuthera - August 31, 2020, 08:15 PM