Hushed Willows as spring opens (touching, skillfully, mysteriously) her first rose
◌●◎◉◎●◌
228 Posts
Ooc — Rosie Partytime
✹☾❂

Though they had truly only known each other for like, one and a half days total, Eleuthera was earnestly surprised to hear that Kincaid had been shacking up with a local pack. Though she had never any direct experience with Easthollow until now, she had certainly heard of them. They were one of those great packs that Eleuthera mentioned in her first meeting with this crimson gaucho — but this one endured for years and years, while all others seemed to come and ago. Perhaps it was this that attracted Kincaid to Easthollow. Or, perhaps it was...

She cut him a flash of a playful, critical look.
“Oh, really? You?" She and Séamus had often spent months with packs before moving on, but Kincaid just didn’t have that feel about him. “Something keeping you close?" If it was obvious, well, Eleuthera already knew — she just wanted to hear him say it, and have a reason to place a sweet kiss upon that ruddy cheek.

When he mentioned the excitement in and around the willows, Eleuthera gave a demure snort through her nose and bit her lip.
“Oh, that is quite an understatement," the lilac sprite noted. “But, you will be proud of me.  I just was on the road for a week straight." It had been one of the most enjoyable things she had ever done: meet kin, run around for a week, and then come home to the willows. It was truly three, lovely things one right after the other. At times, she almost forgot that it was because of a true, credible threat.

But Eleuthera didn’t forget this time.
“You know, the fighting wolves? They’ve hidden themselves in a canyon in this mountain range, even closer to packs than they were before. I was delivering messages to our allies and— and," they walked on, guided subconsciously by the map in Leu’s head, as she was entirely looking up towards Kincaid’s sweet, pale face and trying to decide if she should tell him the next part. “I did a little spying." Eleuthera confided in a hushed voice. Maybe, that part he wouldn’t be so proud of — but that’s okay, because she was clearly supercilious about the whole thing.
the voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses
nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands

Messages In This Thread
RE: as spring opens (touching, skillfully, mysteriously) her first rose - by Eleuthera - July 26, 2020, 08:21 PM