Hushed Willows I'm arriving, and it feels like I am home.
◌●◎◉◎●◌
228 Posts
Ooc — Rosie Partytime
✹☾❂

Eleuthera stood steady as he examined her, certainly searching for parts of her that he may recognize — not of her, but of their mothers. Although half of her DNA would forever be unknown to her, certainly there must be something about her that read of Olive besides a single part of her last name. There was much about this silver wisp in front of her that reflected all three of them, or perhaps that was simply the intoxication of being near to family that caused her to see it so. Either way, if she hadn’t seen it in the structure of his face, and his eyes as a window to his soul, then she certainly would have recognized it in the way he spoke. 

The lilac woman passed her brother an endearing grin as he spoke of their mothers’ presence in all the elements that comprised this hallowed, shielded willow grove. What he said was extraordinarily true, and she was loving the fact that belief in such things was so engrained in their blood that in manifested in both of them, albeit their entirely independent histories. 

She made the effort to reach her neck out an inch closer towards him, speaking hushed, as if they weren’t already amongst a Faerie Court that believed in, possibly, far crazier theories.
“I know why you are here," she whispered to him, not out of earshot of Lumiya and Orlaith. “They called to you, too. " It was these silent voices and the invisible pull of her Shakti energy that had brought her back, once the universe had seen fit to shed her of what tied her to the road — her brother, Séamus. It wasn’t fair that she got to be here now, living on, meeting the rest of the family the seastone man had only prayed for. Eleuthera was living his dream, and Séamus… well, he was just as dead as all the rest of them. It was a sad, sad thing.

Eleuthera turned her neck at long last, blinking dumbly at @Lumiya, not entirely sure what should come next. How was she feeling about all of this? Was it just an assumption that Sundance is allowed in the willows, or was she still uncertain?
the voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses
nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands

Messages In This Thread
I'm arriving, and it feels like I am home. - by Sundance - August 02, 2020, 07:54 AM
RE: I'm arriving, and it feels like I am home - by Lumiya - August 02, 2020, 09:22 AM
RE: I'm arriving, and it feels like I am home - by Lumiya - August 02, 2020, 06:36 PM
RE: I'm arriving, and it feels like I am home. - by Eleuthera - August 08, 2020, 11:44 PM