Hushed Willows Stranded Lullaby
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
If it had been anyone else instead of Dante to find her like this, she probably would have played it cool - act unbothered by what probably seemed like a small deal on the outside. She wanted to seem tough in the eyes of the ones that followed her - who would join a queen that cried whenever someone left their court? She wasn't weak by a long shot, that was for sure, but it sure seemed like it the way she acted when something emotional happened and she snapped. She was comfortable with Dante though; he'd seen her at her weakest before, and did not seem to look down upon her for it.

She looked at him with teary eyes when he asked this of her. She was practically hanging onto his lips, hoping to agree but her heart broke every time she thought of Orlaith hating her and the court now. She was still fae... The girl murmured softly. Orlaith belonged with them, no matter if her fire would burn down the forest. She pressed her nose in his fur. But it is my fault. I couldn't see the darkness growing within her - I was too late to try and calm her down. I was blind to her problems. She argued.
Messages In This Thread
Stranded Lullaby - by Lumiya - August 05, 2020, 10:10 PM
RE: Stranded Lullaby - by Dante - August 05, 2020, 11:40 PM
RE: Stranded Lullaby - by Lumiya - August 10, 2020, 08:49 AM
RE: Stranded Lullaby - by Dante - August 11, 2020, 09:04 PM
RE: Stranded Lullaby - by Lumiya - August 15, 2020, 12:56 PM
RE: Stranded Lullaby - by Dante - August 20, 2020, 06:25 PM
RE: Stranded Lullaby - by Lumiya - September 08, 2020, 03:53 PM
RE: Stranded Lullaby - by Dante - September 13, 2020, 03:18 PM
RE: Stranded Lullaby - by Lumiya - October 15, 2020, 12:42 PM
RE: Stranded Lullaby - by Dante - October 17, 2020, 01:36 PM