Herbalists' Cache This Land
486 Posts
Ooc — Zina
A figure came into view, distinctly feminine. The voice that followed did not match up, and Taikon squinted, sniffing at the air tentatively as his step slowed to a halt. It is, he called back, studying the form closely and trying to determine gender. The young wolf seemed male, despite his modelesque, slender build. Taikon was used to things generally being one way or another. He was reminded briefly of Gracious, who though quite feminine, had been a massive animal who had practically towered over him.
Despite this initial confusion, Taikon smiled weakly as he moved closer to the stranger. Given his posture and demeanour, he was no foe. I'm more worried about this rain, though. If it doesn't let up soon, I fear the rivers will flood, he looked up at the sky, sneering at the rain clouds. The conifer trees protected them some from the downpour, but Whitebark Stream would surely be rising given the length of time this had gone on. If the area flooded, the pack could be forced out to surrounding territories.
Remembering his manners, Taikon gave a deep bow of his head, introducing himself calmly. I'm Taikon of Whitebark Stream, he said, still offering a pleasant smile. It had become more difficult for him to exchange pleasantries this way lately, but kindness was usually worth the effort.
relatively thin from illness (Apr 13, 2020)
Messages In This Thread
This Land - by Taikon - August 07, 2020, 12:49 AM
RE: This Land - by Dante - August 07, 2020, 05:38 PM
RE: This Land - by Taikon - August 08, 2020, 02:02 PM
RE: This Land - by Dante - August 09, 2020, 06:41 PM
RE: This Land - by Taikon - August 10, 2020, 07:13 PM
RE: This Land - by Dante - August 11, 2020, 10:39 PM
RE: This Land - by Taikon - August 14, 2020, 12:09 AM
RE: This Land - by Dante - August 19, 2020, 01:13 PM
RE: This Land - by Taikon - August 19, 2020, 10:57 PM
RE: This Land - by Dante - August 25, 2020, 03:26 PM
RE: This Land - by Taikon - August 28, 2020, 12:31 AM