Herbalists' Cache This Land
486 Posts
Ooc — Zina
Taikon's lip twitched as Dante relayed this information, disheartened that the Court's hand had been forced in this brutal, arrogant manner. Such behaviour was against the white wolf's principals, and to hear that it came from a bunch of rogue idiots angered him more than it probably should have. Had he been in better fighting shape, he would have been tempted to aid Dante and his family in their fight.
No, it isn't, he agreed, shaking his head angrily. But the young male was ready to let this gloom go for the time being. Though Taikon struggled with this, it was the first time since the healer's death that anyone had been properly kind to him. He was not about to pass up positivity, even if it moved against his nature.
Sure, yeah, I'm not, the prince agreed, beginning at a walk that was uncharacteristically slow for him. Normally he travelled at a quick pace, but this was something that made for poor conversation and a lot more mud on the fur. He had to think about what to respond with as far as why was away from the Stream. He almost started talking about his homeland, but recalled that it was not mentioned. It was not information he was about to volunteer.
I wander often from Whitebark; I think I have trouble staying there all the time. The pack has been.. he stopped for a moment, unsure of whether to reveal any weakness. Things have been strange. Low, even, he finished, staring at the ground as he moved.
relatively thin from illness (Apr 13, 2020)
Messages In This Thread
This Land - by Taikon - August 07, 2020, 12:49 AM
RE: This Land - by Dante - August 07, 2020, 05:38 PM
RE: This Land - by Taikon - August 08, 2020, 02:02 PM
RE: This Land - by Dante - August 09, 2020, 06:41 PM
RE: This Land - by Taikon - August 10, 2020, 07:13 PM
RE: This Land - by Dante - August 11, 2020, 10:39 PM
RE: This Land - by Taikon - August 14, 2020, 12:09 AM
RE: This Land - by Dante - August 19, 2020, 01:13 PM
RE: This Land - by Taikon - August 19, 2020, 10:57 PM
RE: This Land - by Dante - August 25, 2020, 03:26 PM
RE: This Land - by Taikon - August 28, 2020, 12:31 AM