Hoshor Plains SCP-096
9 Posts
Ooc — Bo
All Welcome 
The sun stood high, lighting the flat stretch of earth. Not even the sea of blue was interrupted – no clouds hovered overhead. It was a warm and stunning autumn afternoon. The breath of wind that passed through the grass promised that the coming months would carry the change of winter. Not long before snow would fall and blanket the lush green.

Trotting steadily, the smoke cloud figure glanced toward the hollow to the west of him and noted the thriving scenery. Those lands had received substantial rain. That would mean plentiful prey and fat lazy wolves. Dark leathery lips spread and Gittarackur’s tongue slipped free to hang from the side of his mouth. He pulled to a stop in the center of the plain, lantern gaze sweeping the distant territories in hopes of setting his sights on a persuasive path.
109 Posts
Ooc — gryff
the plains were a bit overwhelming to benry. it was...empty, almost unending in its vastness. he could see the trees and mountains on the edges of his vision, but the grass... was too much. too too much. benry looked around, swearing that sometimes the land looked the same all around him. he chuckled nervously. 

he was losing himself. 

he saw a creature in the grass, its outline breaking through the monotony of the drying grass. he felt settled, whatever fuzziness that threatened to encroach his brain pushing back, like the shadows when a light comes on. yoooo. he drawled, relieved.
9 Posts
Ooc — Bo
A crooning sound pulled the stormy cryptid’s ears back and stopped him in his tracks.

Gittarackur knew the peculiar noise quite well. The cougars had prowled the rocky slopes of Blackstone for years; they had taken a few foolish pups who had wandered too far outside of protection. The mad wolf did not know why this beast would openly reveal himself. Were the mountain lions not creatures of sly action? They surely were like ghosts in the night, frightfully quiet and savage.

“Don’t tell me you’re looking for a toy, pussy cat,” Gittarackur called out to the beast. It was clear that the wolf was on guard – his frame had stiffened, and his eyes were searching the tall grasses for signs of an approach that had intent. The wolf did not want to let on to his concern, though. He had found that bravado was just as much a weapon as his fangs.
109 Posts
Ooc — gryff
wha? benry squinted as he processed the words. even with his apd he was really misinterpreting what was being said. mannnn i ain't, i ain't gotta pussy. ain't trans or nuff'n that was rude of him to just assume that. even if he was it wouldn't mean anything in the first place. i dun need....hhhhdun need no toy. 'm just, just sayin' hi. he frowned, his initial pleasure at finding someone to talk to disappearing.
9 Posts
Ooc — Bo
Oh, the poor thing is touched... you'd think it couldn't get any more pathetic.

The stormy cryptid smiled sweetly and offered a gracious bow,  a show of apology. When the lantern glow of his gaze returned to the cougar, Gittarackur began to wonder how long he would be able to play with this dangerous beast. He didn't imagine the cat would have exponential patience. Even still, he had not had a good experience with the wild cats and was not eager to see if that would change. Gittarackur remained cautious, his guard only showed in the darks of his eyes. 

That's alright sugar, but you do know that your kind doesn't usually like to chat with mine? his smile softened and he narrowed his eyes. There were more than a few screws loose perhaps, perhaps. This delighted the wolf. Gittarackur had never had the joy of simply conversing with the devil cats. He wondered if it was simply a difference of nations. The Blackstone creatures were all a tenacious and frightening kind.
109 Posts
Ooc — gryff
the wolf did some weird thing with their body, bowing low. benry's muzzle wrinkled as he looked at the wolf's movements. this wolf was odd. not only in his genuflections but his eyes were...haunting. benry was kinda jealous — he wanted eyes like that! mmmmyeahhhh. he said but there's....uh...there's no rule for it? soooooo.... he shrugged. it wasn't like he was going to do harm to anyone. i mean, unprovoked that was. he couldn't say the same for others, but that was just how it went, right?