Wapun Meadow If I was out of my body you would see the truth
forget about truth and consequence
249 Posts
Ooc — markab
Rogue
Away
renard didn’t mind leaving redsand unprotected. it was donovan’s decision, after all. not that there was much to take, now; if anything, it was an amusing picture, the collected might of everyone donovan had pissed off coming down on the canyon to find only a maze of flooded passages.

still a stupid move, considering how many people wanted their blood. but who were they to say anything? there was no better way to learn than by experience.

so donovan herded the saints up and marched them along like an actual force, like they were coming finally to war instead of a…meeting? renard had no idea what the purpose of this much wasted time was.

allies were nothing but enemies you hadn’t turned on yet. of course, they could appreciate their situation and donovan using such a thing for its intended purpose – cannon fodder, a buffer – so maybe it was meant to be a show of strength?

there were better places to apply that effort. in his previous leader, renard would have discarded the idea the moment it came to mind.

donovan? well. they wouldn’t have tipped that much of a hand to finley otherwise.

the meadow was familiar; the throng emerging from the treeline wasn’t. lingering in the back of the saints’ scattered formation, they scanned the strangers one-by-one as they appeared, and aimed a pointed look towards praimfaya, who appeared to be doing the exact same thing.

finally. someone with some sense.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Renard - August 11, 2020, 03:51 PM
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Derg - September 10, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Derg - September 17, 2020, 12:57 PM