Wapun Meadow If I was out of my body you would see the truth
forget about truth and consequence
249 Posts
Ooc — markab
Rogue
Away
they'd had nothing in the way of expectations coming here. and so that was justified. nothing of their conversation even suggested this would work. donovan was either painfully naive, didn't care, or knew and was using it, and he was long past earning the benefit of the doubt. he hadn't noticed praimfaya, he hadn't noticed finley, and he hadn't noticed them.

and ursus' leaders...there was little they could take from the scavenger, but the blackbird made no secret of her open fury. renard's focus slid to nyra, and then back; she was another saint with more impulse than sense, but at least she had the presence of mind to step away from the mess she had created.

unlike donovan, though, merrick seemed inclined to keep his companion on a leash. he stepped in front of her before she could strike, and at the closer distance derg had ushered them to, they lingered long enough to watch her meet the scavenger's single eye with head raised. the saints brought problems wherever they went; they shouldn't be surprised. this quickly, though.

the smile curved along the edges of renard's lips, now, a fleeting thing. turning in praimfaya's footsteps, they followed her back.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Renard - August 26, 2020, 05:56 PM
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Derg - September 10, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Derg - September 17, 2020, 12:57 PM