Redsand Canyon Your boldness stands alone among the wreck
lions & men
412 Posts
Ooc — thalia
Warrior
he's angry, as he's always been. accusing, quick to gauge intentions and motives. "putting down the challenges of the disloyal got tiring. I'd no obligation nor intent to watch the pack fade to nothing." something he'd obviously chosen to do, be it misguided loyalties or fear of striking out as she had, she did not know. his attention turns to donovan, listing off his credentials neatly. perhaps it is the memories of the last few months of her time at the nightwalkers that his appearance dredges up that stir her ire; for whatever reason, the anger she'd thought she'd overcome, come to control, spurs her next words. 

her features remain detached, a trait neatly learned from her time on the coast. "you took the rank I left empty and kept a shadow of a pack alive for a few months. composed mainly of children, which you also managed to lose." she was able to read between the lines, despite the way he framed it. and the loyalty of the members -- she suspected it had something to do with him not killing their revered leader as she had and the fact that most of them had become pregnant, firmly dissuading any further challenges. she shifts, moving to perch in her haunches. "I fail to find that impressive." the probe, while born, perhaps, of ire, is also a curious test of just how he will react.
Messages In This Thread
Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Valour - August 10, 2020, 03:05 PM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Derg - August 10, 2020, 03:26 PM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Derg - August 12, 2020, 06:03 AM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Hela - August 12, 2020, 10:37 AM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Derg - August 12, 2020, 02:33 PM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Hela - August 12, 2020, 02:34 PM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Derg - August 14, 2020, 05:11 AM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Hela - August 14, 2020, 09:52 AM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Derg - August 29, 2020, 02:10 PM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Valour - September 04, 2020, 09:10 PM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Derg - September 05, 2020, 03:15 PM