Whitefish River Calling out father oh, hold fast and we will
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
Speedy shook her head. There is no need to thank me; I'm just relieved that you're able to get up and move around. She had been worried at first that she wouldn't be able to do much for their type of injuries. But she was glad that both Orlaith and Ira seemed to be healing. 

She nodded when the other woman asked if she was Speedy. And to her second question, she smiled. For the entire time this pack has existed. She had joined as the medic and was proud of her responsibility here. I came here the summer before last, when the pack had just settled on the river, she explained. Of course, some things had changed—she had changed, but it all had been mostly for the better. She was reminded of Evergreen and Winterbourne then, and also reminded that not all the change had been good. 

Concern wrinkled her face then. How are you feeling? That was her real reason for seeking out Orlaith; she wanted to make sure she didn't need anything.
Messages In This Thread
Calling out father oh, hold fast and we will - by Orlaith - August 19, 2020, 08:53 AM
RE: Calling out father oh, hold fast and we will - by Speedy - September 24, 2020, 06:32 PM
RE: Calling out father oh, hold fast and we will - by Speedy - October 20, 2020, 11:33 PM
RE: Calling out father oh, hold fast and we will - by Speedy - November 02, 2020, 09:43 PM