Emberwood There's a Thousand Reasons I Should Go About My Day
Daughter of The Bear
158 Posts
Ooc — Dai
This can be a Hunter thread for both of them.

The soft, wet earth gave underneath her paws while she moved with purpose and grace through the Emderwoods. Rain-soaked fur left her feeling heavy but she gave it no mind. A lot has changed, she had changed from bumbling whelp who knew little to a wolf, a real wolf. Through the months, after Elysium's fall, she had to learn how to hunt and how to truly survive. But now she craved a pack. From her wanderings, she knew of three; one she had been to before and two fresh. The two didn't sit right with her and the other...

She could go back and try again, she wasn't going to be that pup who was going to be begging for entrance with food and lackluster promises, blaming her misfortune on aliens that held her pack captive so many years. Aeliana now fully understood the look that the Alpha female gave her, back then she thought that is was the Alphas who didn't understand but it was her...

They had been raised in the wild where the Aliens had never reached them, they've never seen them. So the idea of upright creatures with flat, furless faces was ludicrous. They thought she was sick of the mind, weak and thus they refused entry but now... Maybe she had a chance. But the very thought left her heart beating faster in anxiousness, the thought of being refused again...

Maybe...
                      Maybe...

She stopped mid-step, her ears flicked towards the sound of movement and a sniffing nose she could just barely make out through the rain. Her head swung to her right then narrowed, catching a glimpse of fur several feet off from where she stood. She leaped upon a large rock, nearly slipping off of it for a moment before gazing above and beyond the thick foliage of the thickets and shrubbery, spotting another wolf with their nose low, searching. Hunting.

Would be rude not to make herself known right?

❝Hey. Aeliana called out to the other through the rain.

This is the law of the Jungle, as old and as true as the sky, And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk, the law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Messages In This Thread
RE: There's a Thousand Reasons I Should Go About My Day - by Aliana - August 23, 2020, 07:48 PM