Emberwood There's a Thousand Reasons I Should Go About My Day
Daughter of The Bear
158 Posts
Ooc — Dai
Aliana considered it for a solid minute. On one paw, she determined this to be pointless, hunting during a shower was a waste of energy and time that could be spent on a later date when the weather was better. And on the other paw, there was the slim possibility that food that could come out of this.

She glanced up at the sky, the shower seemed endless … 

A sigh then escaped her, ❝Four pairs of eyes are better than two...especailly in this type of weather.❞ Aliana reasoned ❝I’ll join you. Let’s see what comes out of this...❞ She could see only a few outcomes; either they waste their time tromping through mud or they find something worth hunting. At least in the latter, she would have the honor of giving him an ‘ I told you so’ look before plodding off to find somewhere dry to sleep in.

Childish? Yes, but she loved being right.

❝Lead the way.❞

He was the one who decided to start this Hunt, he was going to lead it because if she did, she’ll just call it off.

This is the law of the Jungle, as old and as true as the sky, And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk, the law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Messages In This Thread
RE: There's a Thousand Reasons I Should Go About My Day - by Aliana - September 25, 2020, 05:48 AM