Emberwood There's a Thousand Reasons I Should Go About My Day
Daughter of The Bear
158 Posts
Ooc — Dai
Yea.

Aliana wasted no time. The moment her Hunting partner came running in leaping and tearing into the Doe’s flank. The moment the Doe then reared back,  and for a split second glanced back at the sudden second assailant. Aliana leaped for it with a snarl, jaws bared viciously as strong legs muscles launched her upwards to meet the Doe’s neck. Aliana latched on, her weight causing the Doe to bow its head while it struggled to pull away. It wheezes for air and baying out for help, but the rain and thunder swallowed up its cries. The Herd was too far to hear, too far to turn around; it was over for the Doe.

Aliana had the perfect bite hold, just in between the head and neck. She had to dig her fangs in deep to make sure her hold didn’t slip due to the rain. The hold itself was less to tear and more to squeeze; stopping airflow to the lungs and sucking the strength out of prey. Aliana waited till the Doe’s struggles weakened and its legs began to shudder before moving in to push her weight on the Doe as well. After a few minutes, the legs slowly crumpled in on themselves and the Doe fell to the wet ground as if in slow motion. Aliana continued to hold until the wheezing ceased and its legs stopped kicking feebly for a solid minute or two before finally letting go with a pleased sigh at her handiwork. 

Perfect Kill in her book.

Welp… I’m willing to admit I was wrong.  Only because they manage to catch something,   Though I wish the rain would stop…

This is the law of the Jungle, as old and as true as the sky, And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk, the law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Messages In This Thread
RE: There's a Thousand Reasons I Should Go About My Day - by Aliana - December 10, 2020, 07:09 PM