Hoshor Plains i remember the life i had in guam.
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
<3

The empress turns when a voice calls out her name, momentarily beaming to see her old aacquaintance alive... until the scent came upon her. She had traces of Donovan upon her coat, among others (though no Nemisis detected among them...) But before Huā could interrogate about any of this, the wanheda was quick to the point, relieving her of suspicion. Perhaps she ought not be so naive- perhaps this was another trick. But she remembered the girl was wise beyond her years, had struck her as a do-gooder- why else would she have told Huā how to defend herself from Nemisis without any payment? And Huā did not think her likely the sort of arrogant fool that Donovan would like. Not that she really knew Praimfaya very well, but. Perhaps that would change with time. 

Her mouth is carved into a serious line as she pauses her walk to sit. Praimfaya was the sort who got straight into things, but Huā felt a bit awkward to be so forward herself, and so offered a little I hope you have been well. A dip of her head- she did not know the girl was a commander of any sort; it was just a simple gesture of respect. Her seaglass gaze lifted to meet the young warrior's face again, Tell me what you know, then. Naturally I am interested. Did she want to go to war right now? Not necessarily. But it was important to understand the enemy's advantages and disadvantages in the event of such things, if ever they did arise.
Messages In This Thread
i remember the life i had in guam. - by Huā - September 08, 2020, 01:11 PM
RE: i remember the life i had in guam. - by RIP Praimfaya - September 09, 2020, 02:56 PM
RE: i remember the life i had in guam. - by Huā - September 09, 2020, 03:51 PM
RE: i remember the life i had in guam. - by RIP Praimfaya - September 10, 2020, 04:33 AM
RE: i remember the life i had in guam. - by Huā - October 05, 2020, 07:39 PM
RE: i remember the life i had in guam. - by RIP Praimfaya - October 25, 2020, 06:50 AM
RE: i remember the life i had in guam. - by Huā - November 07, 2020, 08:03 PM