Hoshor Plains i remember the life i had in guam.
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Derg was not a name she'd heard before- though her description of the male as a puppy reminded her of that day in Ravensblood- the smaller wolf who had wrapped himself around Donovan like a living shield, ready to sacrifice himself for the devil of a mutt. Metaphorically kissing his ass, though little did Huā know, that was quite literal too. There was no way to know for sure that those were one and the same, but she tucked that theory somewhere solid in her mind. Hearing that two males lead caused her to tilt her head, momentarily butting in with the question of What happened to the crazy bitch? A slight smirk at her own words- Huā was usually polite, thus the times where she got to be rude herself were quite freeing.  

Hearing that the pack was losing members, and that their ranks were unsteady, brought her glee. Even if they weren't all spies, dissent could always be an easy road to a group's collapse... and Huā couldn't imagine that Donovan would be capable of uniting them. Especially the next words disgusted her- that old halfbreed, running a harem? Back home in 海龙泻湖,a man's harem was earned through honorable behavior and known noble bloodline. Here, any kidnapping fool could have one, it seemed. She tried to surpress those rising stereotypes again, the ones she had when she came here- that so many of these wolves were barbarians. It was a nasty thought, one that made her all the more wish to squash that puny group under her paw. If it was just a gang of whores, Huā doubted they had much real skill. 

Ursus was another name she hadn't heard- she was well acquainted with Hydra's disstate for one Merrick and his dark companion, but their pack was unknown to Huā still. Thus in her curiosity, she frowned, Ursus? Who lead- leads them? When Praimfaya stated she wasn't sure how the wolfdog earned that alliance, Huā snorted, thinking of earlier in her words- how the man could only gain loyalty by means to sex. Maybe he is bedding them too, She joked, unaware that that quite hit the nail on the head. Moving on, I am interested in the name or description of any member from this pack and their ally, so that I might recognize when I see them. Do you have any plans for... resolving the burden of their existence?
Messages In This Thread
i remember the life i had in guam. - by Huā - September 08, 2020, 01:11 PM
RE: i remember the life i had in guam. - by RIP Praimfaya - September 09, 2020, 02:56 PM
RE: i remember the life i had in guam. - by Huā - September 09, 2020, 03:51 PM
RE: i remember the life i had in guam. - by RIP Praimfaya - September 10, 2020, 04:33 AM
RE: i remember the life i had in guam. - by Huā - October 05, 2020, 07:39 PM
RE: i remember the life i had in guam. - by RIP Praimfaya - October 25, 2020, 06:50 AM
RE: i remember the life i had in guam. - by Huā - November 07, 2020, 08:03 PM