Redsand Canyon Let Me Hear Your Battle Cry Tonight
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Nodding he made note to seek out the woman. He had no idea how bad it was but he knew he was in poor shape. He listened as she explained that Donovan and Derg were quick to get on the issue though his calm expression grew immediately fierce and he lifted his head good eye wild "That won't happen. Do you understand me? I won't let it" his words were vehement but with the loss of one of the few people he'd had on his side fresh in his head the idea that he'd lose someone he considered a potential friend and at the least an ally sent him into a near frenzy. "don't go near them. Please. I'm not ordering you, I won't stop you but let me handle some things. I have to heal but I talked to another Saints member. They're a little tricky but I may get their help with Ursus too. I will also be working on Donovan. Surely this and what I know of Ursus will be enough to turn him against them" after he finished the burst of emotion drained him further and he pressed his face into the water soaking it in the coolness for a few moments before pulling it out with a pained grimace continuing to talk in a low voice so only she could hear to keep himself distracted from the pain "I think we should give Don a chance. He's definitely a strange leader for sure and I wouldn't be surprised if he's done some bad stuff but with Derg also in the lead with a more serious logical attitude and someone who knows a variety of packs and could work on useful allies The Saints may be alright once Ursus is handled and away from us. Especially if we help take them down" he finally fell silent giving her time to respond to everything said while turning the injured side of his face into the water and cooling it off again groaning audibly. 
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
Let Me Hear Your Battle Cry Tonight - by RIP Fury - September 14, 2020, 12:07 PM
RE: Let Me Hear Your Battle Cry Tonight - by Valour - September 14, 2020, 04:23 PM
RE: Let Me Hear Your Battle Cry Tonight - by RIP Fury - September 14, 2020, 04:54 PM
RE: Let Me Hear Your Battle Cry Tonight - by Valour - September 16, 2020, 04:45 PM
RE: Let Me Hear Your Battle Cry Tonight - by RIP Fury - September 16, 2020, 07:58 PM
RE: Let Me Hear Your Battle Cry Tonight - by Valour - September 16, 2020, 11:48 PM
RE: Let Me Hear Your Battle Cry Tonight - by RIP Fury - September 17, 2020, 12:09 AM
RE: Let Me Hear Your Battle Cry Tonight - by Valour - September 17, 2020, 12:28 AM
RE: Let Me Hear Your Battle Cry Tonight - by RIP Fury - September 17, 2020, 12:38 AM
RE: Let Me Hear Your Battle Cry Tonight - by Valour - September 17, 2020, 11:25 AM
RE: Let Me Hear Your Battle Cry Tonight - by RIP Fury - September 17, 2020, 11:49 AM
RE: Let Me Hear Your Battle Cry Tonight - by Valour - September 17, 2020, 01:01 PM
RE: Let Me Hear Your Battle Cry Tonight - by RIP Fury - September 17, 2020, 01:30 PM