Redsand Canyon [MATURE] I was in my highest, I was in my high
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
"you're mine"

the whisper of the prince's voice was just a fleeting thought in his brain that slipped away the second the hummed agreement was uttered and Kynareth's tongue found it's way to the shell of his ear eliciting a small gasp . As the striped brute lapped and nibbled down his body the touches created a feeling unlike anything he'd experienced and he found himself without control over the way his muscles quivered beneath Kynareth's fangs and tongue. Turning to watch partially to learn from this and because he found the sight of the most powerful man in the pack with his mouth upon him to be arousing, a low rumble of encouragement audible though he shifted his hind legs apart with a stiffness hinting at the remaining nervousness.
Then the grandmaster pushed his muzzle under his tail the sensations unexpectedly delightful which caused a sharp whine to leave his maw. For the touch starved virgin the experienced tongue work had him losing his senses already his eye drooping half shut trying to find something to say that would provoke the man further. Deep in the throes of a new pleasure the only thing that slipped out was a thick, gravelly uttered "oh shit"  as he found himself wriggling back against the man forgetting ninety percent of the reason he'd started this. 
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
RE: I was in my highest, I was in my high - by Valour - September 16, 2020, 04:17 PM
RE: I was in my highest, I was in my high - by Valour - September 16, 2020, 11:36 PM
RE: I was in my highest, I was in my high - by Valour - September 17, 2020, 04:31 PM
RE: [MATURE] I was in my highest, I was in my high - by Valour - September 17, 2020, 06:32 PM