Fox's Glade Won't you come and change me?
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto

These foxes — they were faster than the barrel-chested man originally thought. Fair enough to assume so due to the size comparison between a wolf and a fox, but Azon would've thought that his quiet movements might've at least given him a good start. Unbeknownst to him though, every fox was hauling ass before he could make a move because hunting wasn't Azon's strong suit. And by no means was the brute as "sneaky" as he thought he was — his large paws never ceased to make some kind of noise after all. This clown fest of a hunt lasted a few minutes before Ignis decided to throw in the towel, silently cursing obscenities that should not exist to innocent ears. The pheonix still wasn't able to wrap his head around why hunting wasn't as easy as combat is. The task required a track down and take down tactic — similar enough, right? Well, clearly not if it was still a struggle. Oh well, leftover scraps it was then

"Hey, Stranger."

The audits on Azon's pale cranium immediately stood up as a voice made itself heard, sharply turning to see who it was. The phoenix's heart nearly leaped out of its chest when laying eyes upon them: brown, burly, and sporting a docked tail. Azon could've sworn a grizzly was heading straight towards him and for a moment, he was the one who felt like a fox being hunted down. Before Azon could start hauling ass himself though, he squinted to take a better look. 

Her scent....that was no bear, it was a she-wolf. Just as large as Ignis was, and the plume of her thick coat did a great job at resembling the ursine she was mistaken as. A slightly relieved sigh left him and he turned to face his new company, remarking the woman's presence with a simple chuff and tip of his head. The movement was neither aggressive nor friendly — it was the femme's intentions that Azon was truly curious about.

My trash post took too long, sorry XD

The Pheonix General
Messages In This Thread
Won't you come and change me? - by Āzon - September 15, 2020, 09:48 PM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Aliana - September 18, 2020, 12:50 AM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Āzon - September 27, 2020, 05:25 PM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Aliana - September 29, 2020, 11:14 PM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Āzon - October 07, 2020, 11:36 AM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Aliana - October 16, 2020, 10:41 PM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Āzon - November 11, 2020, 03:49 PM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Aliana - November 13, 2020, 06:40 PM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Āzon - November 30, 2020, 10:13 PM