Big Salmon Lake it's time we tried to find the sunrise
49 Posts
Ooc — Sophie
I hope it's OK if I bring this to a close?  We should thread again sometime!

Perhaps in some way, Tehama was spoiled.  She'd known the love of both parents, and had a youth free of strife or hardship.  She got along well-enough with her littermates, though one leaned towards laziness and the other was too wild and unruly for any of the three of them to really be close.  But she hadn't been without tragedy that had literally shaken her foundations, and the disruption and chaos had not left her for a long time.  Only realizing that she was in control of her future, and that it didn't have to be spent unhappily in a place she didn't belong, had woken her up from that bleak mindset.  Now she was eager to see what the future brought, but months of traveling made it clear that whatever it was, it was going to be found amongst other wolves, staying put in one place, not in the way of life of a vagabond.

"Yeah," Te said.  "Yeah, I think I am looking.  I didn't know that I'd be settling down here when I came to the area..."  She grinned.  "Truth be told, at first I thought it would never stop raining here."  Her tail swayed.  "But it will be a nice place to spend the winter."  The chattering of Steller's jays died down as they moved on to the forests further abroad.  Conscious of her own desire to move on to further climbs, particularly that nameless lovely mountain, Tehama got to her feet.  "I'm glad to have met an acquaintance here now, Tahoe," the lady smiled.  Their conversation had focused her resolve in a specific direction.  She hadn't been certain she'd stay here, until comparing herself to a true loner, rather than simply a wayward pack wolf.  "I'm going to keep moving, but if you stay in these lands, perhaps we will come across one another again."
Messages In This Thread
it's time we tried to find the sunrise - by Tehama - September 18, 2020, 10:59 AM
RE: it's time we tried to find the sunrise - by Tahoe - September 19, 2020, 02:06 AM
RE: it's time we tried to find the sunrise - by Tehama - September 21, 2020, 10:11 AM
RE: it's time we tried to find the sunrise - by Tahoe - September 23, 2020, 12:43 AM
RE: it's time we tried to find the sunrise - by Tehama - September 23, 2020, 08:31 PM
RE: it's time we tried to find the sunrise - by Tahoe - September 25, 2020, 03:48 PM
RE: it's time we tried to find the sunrise - by Tehama - September 25, 2020, 05:48 PM
RE: it's time we tried to find the sunrise - by Tahoe - September 27, 2020, 02:05 PM
RE: it's time we tried to find the sunrise - by Tehama - October 05, 2020, 01:46 PM
RE: it's time we tried to find the sunrise - by Tahoe - October 09, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: it's time we tried to find the sunrise - by Tehama - October 12, 2020, 09:50 AM
RE: it's time we tried to find the sunrise - by Tahoe - October 13, 2020, 11:08 PM
RE: it's time we tried to find the sunrise - by Tehama - October 19, 2020, 02:16 PM
RE: it's time we tried to find the sunrise - by Tahoe - October 21, 2020, 11:43 PM
RE: it's time we tried to find the sunrise - by Tehama - October 28, 2020, 09:19 PM
RE: it's time we tried to find the sunrise - by Tahoe - October 31, 2020, 11:54 PM