Hushed Willows I Will Not Ask You Where You Came From
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
short because headache but wanted to get a reply out to you <3

Things seemed quiet around the forest. After the eventful summer, the small queen could appreciate the moments where nothing much happened at all. The colorful shrooms that new grew from the soggy grounds of Hushed Willows were a welcome addition, though she worried for winter. Not many had stopped by to join them, and their band was smaller than it used to be. The emptiness left behind by Orlaith was still felt, and she couldn't stop thinking about how she were to move onward. She needed someone to help her, to stand by her and lift some weight off her bony shoulders.

If Donovan had turned, perhaps she would've offered him the role of a prince - he was strong and, despite some wrong ideas, seemed well-versed and nearly intelligent. He wasn't the brute she once thought he was, though she felt almost inclined to hate him after all he'd done to their once peaceful realm. It seemed she wasn't capable of harboring such a negative emotion, or perhaps the man was just better than he seemed at first glance.

She relied on Dante now to keep herself steady and at peace - she almost felt bad for it. Who was to say he actually liked being her voice of reason, her rock to cling to when the waves threatened to topple her? Then again, the warm smile he gave her each and every time they were together would be hard to fake, and he actively sought her out. The bond they shared was undeniable - though she feared she needed him more than he needed her.

Lumiya was inspecting a new magik circle of mushrooms when the sound of hurrying footsteps were heard in the distance. Whoever it was was quicker than she'd thought and before she knew it she was - ever so gently - brought to the floor. His damp scent, accent and complexion had already revealed who it was that dared topple over a queen. Dante! She laughed, wanting to scold but not being able to.

Then she realized something. She got up in a hurry with a worried frown, now inspecting a crushed little mushroom - in pieces, some stuck to her fur. Oh goodness - look what our silliness did to this poor guy... She pouted, hoping to be forgiven by whatever spirit had inhabited it.
Messages In This Thread
I Will Not Ask You Where You Came From - by Dante - September 19, 2020, 10:25 AM
RE: I Will Not Ask You Where You Came From - by Lumiya - September 19, 2020, 01:32 PM
RE: I Will Not Ask You Where You Came From - by Dante - September 21, 2020, 02:08 PM
RE: I Will Not Ask You Where You Came From - by Lumiya - September 25, 2020, 03:17 PM
RE: I Will Not Ask You Where You Came From - by Dante - October 04, 2020, 12:47 PM
RE: I Will Not Ask You Where You Came From - by Lumiya - October 22, 2020, 08:05 AM
RE: I Will Not Ask You Where You Came From - by Dante - October 30, 2020, 02:41 PM