Redsand Canyon Wherever I may roam
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Face to face Valour met red eyes and looked away though he ensured the healer could still inspect the remnants of the eye that Valour assumed had begun to rot from the socket. The man introduced himself in return and once more Valour was struck by that damned sensation of hurt. Would everything remind him of the one's he'd lost? For how long would he be unable to look at people simply because they had small fractions of similarities? What distracts him and pulls him out of his head was Hemlocke beginning to muse on treatment, listing herbs for the treatment that the aspiring medic had never heard. The information was tucked into his mind, Oak leaves for infected eyes but could they be used for all wounds? Watching with renewed interest as the shadowy brute pulled plants out he couldn't help himself and lowered his muzzle his ears shifting back and eyes side glancing warily as he sniffed the scents of what had been compiled "Derg treated me once and I've been trying to wash it and use poppy to keep the pain at bay since. It does this thing where it suddenly starts oozing gross smelling liquid, I think whatever's left in there needs to come out" he wasn't proud of the confession, he had tried to find that healer Nyra pointed him to but couldn't and he was still wary of Derg despite the man having the tendency to show up when he was truly in need of such a solid, stoic presence "I'm not afraid of pain I'm more afraid of this rotting eye winding up killing me" 
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
Wherever I may roam - by Hemlocke - September 20, 2020, 01:39 PM
RE: Wherever I may roam - by Valour - September 26, 2020, 03:49 PM
RE: Wherever I may roam - by Hemlocke - September 29, 2020, 01:08 PM
RE: Wherever I may roam - by Valour - September 29, 2020, 04:43 PM
RE: Wherever I may roam - by Hemlocke - October 04, 2020, 02:38 PM
RE: Wherever I may roam - by Valour - October 10, 2020, 12:06 PM
RE: Wherever I may roam - by Dove - October 13, 2020, 02:51 AM
RE: Wherever I may roam - by Hemlocke - October 15, 2020, 09:35 PM
RE: Wherever I may roam - by Hemlocke - December 05, 2020, 06:01 PM