Neverwinter Forest I worked it in to look like that
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
Jack objected the hunt to Vallkyrie's dismay, who was curious of how it would be to grab one of those birds by their leg and shake the ever loving crap out of them. It would do well for food, too, as they were large enough to at least supply a good snack for them and the pup. 

However, Jack had other plans and that was to get the kid out of here, shoving her off gruffly but really not anything to hurt the child so Kyr didnt feel the need to reprimand. She did however interject as the girl told him to fuck off and sat against the ground stubbornly. She'd slid her thin frame in between the two of them before Jack could press on. Alright, that's enough you two. She grumbled her demand, tail raising. Obviously play time was over. 

He's your uncle, Nuala. He just dont want you getting hurt. Even if it did seem like it was for his own selfish reasons, just that he didnt want to get in trouble with his sister should something happen to the girl on his watch. Which she could understand and equally the fact that he wasnt any pupsitter and didnt want to be responsible for the girl. Though Kyr had been around plenty of children in her birth pack she too didnt have much experience with pups. Still, Jack here didnt have to act like an asshole which was likely the reasoning for Nuala's spat back at him. 

How would you like it if I guided you back instead? She spoke to the young splotchy  burnished girl hopefully.
Messages In This Thread
I worked it in to look like that - by Jackalope - September 27, 2020, 10:56 AM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Vallkyrie - September 29, 2020, 04:23 PM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Jackalope - September 30, 2020, 03:44 PM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Nuala - October 01, 2020, 11:22 PM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Vallkyrie - October 18, 2020, 12:02 PM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Jackalope - October 18, 2020, 12:22 PM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Nuala - November 06, 2020, 09:42 PM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Vallkyrie - November 18, 2020, 02:16 PM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Jackalope - November 19, 2020, 03:03 PM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Nuala - November 19, 2020, 08:32 PM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Vallkyrie - November 20, 2020, 04:24 PM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Jackalope - November 20, 2020, 07:22 PM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Nuala - December 06, 2020, 02:09 AM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Vallkyrie - December 18, 2020, 10:17 PM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Nuala - January 04, 2021, 07:47 PM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Vallkyrie - February 07, 2021, 01:36 PM