Hoshor Plains In The Golden Sea
Daughter of The Bear
158 Posts
Ooc — Dai
Aliana nodded before turning to the Herd. They still stood their ground but were gradually losing their confidence, Aliana could see that and began to exploit that. She postured confidently, snarling out something fierce; she lunged at the Herd before promptly dancing away from any stomping hooves or swinging horns. She snapped her jaws and barked something fierce.

Her body said it all: ‘ Yeah, I ain’t scared of you! What are you going to do?? Stomp on me? Gore me? Ha! That’s if you can! I got a buddy with me—we’ll take one of you down and feast on your flesh! Unless you run! ’ 

The huddle became unsteady, hooves were shuffling around uncertainty. Some were starting her down, resolute; others were unsure. Yearlings, possibly? Adults and Elders would be more confident, it was only two against a whole herd, yearlings were less experienced thus less confident. The weakest link in a herd.

She smirked, lunging forward, pressing her luck by trying to snap at their limbs. It was a dance, a dangerous dance but one they were winning. The Herd grew more and more restless until eventually… one of them bolts for it, then several more. It wasn’t long before the whole herd began to thunder past them.

There we go…!  Aliana glanced at the other wolf and gestures to the Herd with her head before running after them. She stayed a reasonable distance; close enough to keep them running, but far enough that she won’t get whumped with a kick.

This is the law of the Jungle, as old and as true as the sky, And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk, the law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Messages In This Thread
In The Golden Sea - by Aliana - October 11, 2020, 05:03 AM
RE: In The Golden Sea - by Haoniyao - October 13, 2020, 02:41 PM
RE: In The Golden Sea - by Aliana - October 15, 2020, 08:29 AM
RE: In The Golden Sea - by Haoniyao - October 21, 2020, 06:33 PM
RE: In The Golden Sea - by Aliana - November 09, 2020, 05:58 PM
RE: In The Golden Sea - by Haoniyao - November 25, 2020, 08:03 PM
RE: In The Golden Sea - by Aliana - December 08, 2020, 10:54 PM