Nimbus Summit I wish that I could just be brave.
25 Posts
Ooc —
There was a standoffish quality about the golden woman which put Zephrine a touch on-edge, unsure of what to expect from them. They did admit to having met the Deorwine brood. The mention of Cenric made Zephrine's ears twitch; it wasn't a name she had heard in a long time, and even so, she wasn't close with most of the family that had established here. She wasn't even clear on how many of them had survived to repopulate - something she made a mental note to rectify later.

"I'm Niamh, Regent of the Firebirds," said the woman. By her description the land she claimed was not far, which made her people a direct neighbour - potentially a direct threat - and Zephrine felt a small spike in her anxiety. Based on how the woman held herself she did not want to be overly friendly; it was almost like Zephrine was being tested in silence and judged. She hoped it was just her neuroticism getting in the way again and nothing more.

"Oh - so that's like, a King. You're a King." Keep yourself together, Zephrine. It wasn't every day she encountered other wolves, much less the leadership of a rival pack. That would all change as she properly integrated among New Kingslend of course.

Her tail had begun to sway in a friendly manner, then her nerves got the better of her and it stopped, laying flat at ther hocks. "Its nice to meet you, um -- I hope my family hasn't been too troublesome, they... Have opinions." She knew they could be bastards sometimes about their views, too. Zephrine's face pursed with a flash of slight concern, and she found she could not look at the woman without feeling a sense of embarrassment flushing her cheeks with warmth.
Messages In This Thread
I wish that I could just be brave. - by Zephrine - October 17, 2020, 04:36 PM
RE: I wish that I could just be brave. - by RIP Niamh - October 17, 2020, 04:46 PM
RE: I wish that I could just be brave. - by Zephrine - October 17, 2020, 05:04 PM
RE: I wish that I could just be brave. - by RIP Niamh - October 20, 2020, 11:13 PM
RE: I wish that I could just be brave. - by Zephrine - October 21, 2020, 01:10 PM
RE: I wish that I could just be brave. - by RIP Niamh - October 21, 2020, 01:49 PM
RE: I wish that I could just be brave. - by Zephrine - October 21, 2020, 02:09 PM
RE: I wish that I could just be brave. - by RIP Niamh - October 21, 2020, 08:52 PM
RE: I wish that I could just be brave. - by Zephrine - October 26, 2020, 05:04 PM
RE: I wish that I could just be brave. - by RIP Niamh - October 26, 2020, 05:38 PM
RE: I wish that I could just be brave. - by Zephrine - October 26, 2020, 06:15 PM
RE: I wish that I could just be brave. - by RIP Niamh - November 01, 2020, 01:06 PM