Silverlight Terrace Kept inside I won't let go
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Private 
@Keres *Casually tosses Āzon here*. Also, apologies if this starter is trash XD

And here he was again, back in the vast wilderness he started out in....

Āzoniol sighed as he strolled through and took in the scenery, heavy footsteps padding through dew-coated grass. It had been a while since he saw these sides of the mountains and, if he remembered correctly, a fellow by the name of Arcturus informed him of a pack living towards those heights -- moonspear, he called it. Tower like - castle like - a man like Ignis who'd been bound to the earthy tundras since birth couldn't imagine what a life like that would be like. Not as if he hadn't climbed a mountain before, but establishing a lifestyle and even a pack up in one, well, he was beyond ignorant to the idea. Not against it though.

The ghostly Pheonix's attention soon shifted from the mountain's side and towards the starry night sky above, condensed clouds of autumn air leaving his mouth and nose as he breathed. These months of travels were for a reason; to train so he could be useful to Polaris when the time came. They'll meet again once he'd become stronger and more capable with time, yet Ignis would be lying if he said constantly moving from place to place without having a damn clue where he was going was any fun (hint; it was not). It was time he'd found a place to settle down temporarily before going out in search of Polaris again. Perhaps a safe den where he could gather food and sleep in, or maybe....seek shelter from another?

The Pheonix General
Messages In This Thread
Kept inside I won't let go - by Āzon - October 18, 2020, 09:05 PM
RE: Kept inside I won't let go - by Keres - October 21, 2020, 01:35 AM
RE: Kept inside I won't let go - by Āzon - October 28, 2020, 09:30 PM
RE: Kept inside I won't let go - by Keres - November 02, 2020, 12:31 PM
RE: Kept inside I won't let go - by Āzon - November 02, 2020, 08:49 PM
RE: Kept inside I won't let go - by Keres - November 08, 2020, 11:12 PM
RE: Kept inside I won't let go - by Āzon - November 30, 2020, 09:04 PM
RE: Kept inside I won't let go - by Keres - December 01, 2020, 12:50 AM
RE: Kept inside I won't let go - by Āzon - December 07, 2020, 09:55 PM
RE: Kept inside I won't let go - by Keres - December 08, 2020, 12:37 AM