Wheeling Gull Isle backwards with purpose
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Huojin spoke, and Huā beamed. 火金,你中文水平比以后很好! She praised with approval. Of course his growing age played a part in that- but Huā chose to see it as a benefit of his time spent in their homeland empire, which had surely helped him to practice the language among more relatives. When he introduced Alya, Huā drew in a small gasp, realizing her mistake, and dipped her head in a quick little apolegtic bow, awkward crooked smile upon her maw, Forgive me, Alya! She chuckled, taking the way the woman brushed it off as a sign that she was not offended. When Aiolos asked after Ruò's location, Huā glanced down to Huojin, gaze upon him momentarily to show she wished for thst answer too. Repeating it would be redundant, and so Huā listened instead to Alya as she spoke, nodding. Of course- it is no trouble at all. You may stay as long as you need; thank you for taking good care of my nephew. Yuèlóng has little new news, but some old news, that I will be happy to share- and I would love to hear of Moonspear, as well. So often it seemed the empress only traveled over there to deliver news, and though she understood Yuèlóng's island was out of the way, it was nice to have them visiting instead. 
i think if you want we could have a separate thread set for after this one for alya and hua to exchange info? I didn't wanna derail this thread too much with it unless u want to :P
Messages In This Thread
backwards with purpose - by Alya - October 29, 2020, 04:56 PM
RE: backwards with purpose - by Huojin - November 01, 2020, 08:30 PM
RE: backwards with purpose - by Aiolos - November 02, 2020, 02:26 PM
RE: backwards with purpose - by Alya - November 02, 2020, 11:25 PM
RE: backwards with purpose - by Huā - November 03, 2020, 12:29 AM
RE: backwards with purpose - by Huojin - November 03, 2020, 08:33 AM
RE: backwards with purpose - by Aiolos - November 03, 2020, 11:28 AM
RE: backwards with purpose - by Alya - November 06, 2020, 11:04 PM
RE: backwards with purpose - by Huā - November 07, 2020, 02:16 PM
RE: backwards with purpose - by Huojin - November 08, 2020, 11:06 AM
RE: backwards with purpose - by Aiolos - November 08, 2020, 03:40 PM