Stone Circle My Keeper’s Sister
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
He had done his children a disservice, and Sia was hell bent on trying to fix it. He was happy to know that Kallik had support when Sia hadn’t been present. He listened intently, Kallik had formed a strong bond with his mother before she died. It didn’t surprise Siarut that he saw so much of her in the young boy. The other three didn’t seem to be as impacted as him, which was one thing he was grateful for.

”They are all growing well. Kallik... is very much like his mother. He’ll find his feet eventually. And we will both be there to help him.” Sia smiled softly. ”I’ve been think about taking them on a trip.” He turned away from the bison, his full attention now on his leader.

”But with the wolves to the south...” Sia was worried about leaving for two reasons: one he was a warrior of Easthollow and it was his duty to help protect it, but he was also worried about keeping all 5 of them safe on the journey. He left the prospect of the Ursus wolves hanging, hoping to get more information than just rumours.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
My Keeper’s Sister - by Siarut - November 01, 2020, 02:28 AM
RE: My Keeper’s Sister - by RIP Valette - November 02, 2020, 10:47 AM
RE: My Keeper’s Sister - by Siarut - November 02, 2020, 12:57 PM
RE: My Keeper’s Sister - by RIP Valette - November 02, 2020, 02:03 PM
RE: My Keeper’s Sister - by Siarut - November 04, 2020, 01:51 PM
RE: My Keeper’s Sister - by RIP Valette - November 06, 2020, 01:45 PM
RE: My Keeper’s Sister - by Siarut - November 10, 2020, 11:32 PM
RE: My Keeper’s Sister - by RIP Valette - November 14, 2020, 06:37 AM