Stavanger Bay Your cruelty, and your neglect?
58 Posts
Ooc — Malia
She is not at his disposal yet. He can see that clearly enough. He’s win her over sooner or later. It’s how it always goes. Who can resist his porcelain, God-like looks and silver spun tongue? Not many. Plus, he’s a man of God — his right hand man. He’d even go as far to say that he’s a right fucking saint. She’d see how important he is. She’d see the miracles he can perform — the things that he can predict. Hell, he might just be a God.

“Good.” He mimics. “We’ll see this idea of Umbra’s out then.” He settles on the idea finally. He looks to her then and sighs, standing from his sitting position and stretching. “Well, now that we’ve figured that out. I think I’m going to treat myself to a nice meal.” He begins walking into the nearby forest. Those brilliant eyes glancing back to her. “Join me if you’d like. If not, I’ll be seeing you soon, Vanity.” 
"The past is an enormous place, with all sorts of things inside. Not so with the present. The present is merely a narrow opening, with room for only one pair of eyes. Mine."
[Image: the_young_pope_eyes_by_dinnersmcready_de...-E-sgdZ7No]
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
She nodded, still watching the ocean.
Umbra would pull something to of the bag, she was sure of it.
And if not, then they would do whatever this agreement was.

"I'll see you soon O'Malley."
She flicked her gaze to him again with a grin, then watched him leave.
What a character he was.
| | | |                              "Common" "Spanish"