Moonsong Glacier Dreams of what I once claimed to know.
208 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
soon enough there was a woman there. caerus regarded her with a cold stare- she was commanding him to help before he'd even received revui's story. for all he knew, this guy had been an ass to his dad. if only revui had sat up before- and though he did not listen to her hissed words, kukutux's sob made him feel awkward, as if he had intruded upon some lover mourning her poor wounded boyfriend. the man breathed awkwardly in a pained way, bleeding still, and caerus glanced down to him before racing off as if to gather flowers.

but the scrawny boy had no intention of returning to this scene, and would promptly head home, unsure why he felt anger bubble in his chest- fuck them fuck them fuck them- two people who cared for eachother most, was what he saw here. caerus would never rise above his siblings in mal's eyes. and the only one who loved him more than anyone else in the world was gone. he wasn't most important of all to anyone, and that thought stung his heart sharply. no, he would not return here; he had no eagerness to witness a damn feelings fest.
and he didn't want to face his own.
Messages In This Thread
Dreams of what I once claimed to know. - by Revui (Ghost) - November 03, 2020, 05:45 PM
RE: Dreams of what I once claimed to know. - by Caerus - November 04, 2020, 11:55 AM
RE: Dreams of what I once claimed to know. - by Kukutux - November 04, 2020, 07:31 PM
RE: Dreams of what I once claimed to know. - by Caerus - November 04, 2020, 11:52 PM
RE: Dreams of what I once claimed to know. - by Keres - November 05, 2020, 03:39 AM
RE: Dreams of what I once claimed to know. - by Kukutux - November 05, 2020, 09:34 AM
RE: Dreams of what I once claimed to know. - by Keres - November 05, 2020, 10:41 AM
RE: Dreams of what I once claimed to know. - by Kukutux - November 05, 2020, 11:32 AM
RE: Dreams of what I once claimed to know. - by Keres - November 05, 2020, 01:04 PM
RE: Dreams of what I once claimed to know. - by Kukutux - November 05, 2020, 02:04 PM
RE: Dreams of what I once claimed to know. - by Keres - November 05, 2020, 11:50 PM