Firefly Glen service and sacrifice
。+゚☆゚+。Fly me to the moon。+゚☆゚+。
175 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
As Luna approached the similarly colored brute with golden hues, her eyes trailed up higher to realize just how tall he was in comparison to her -- but, again, who wasn't bigger than Lunaria at this point. A second thing she noticed was how her approach was met with an air of sheepishness; perhaps she came off as too direct in her approach (they we're strangers afterall). Stopping around two feet away from the dark sire, the dame plopped onto her behind in the grass.

"I'll give you that. I was a similar way at some point." Luna said with a soft smile, briefly recalling her time back in the tribe when the elders would share many stories about the night sky and how Lunaria, the goddess she'd been named after, would trace constellations into the sky. Well, whatever that meant. Turning to them, she politely dipped her muzzle in greeting before lifting it to speak. "My name is Lunaria, I'm new to the scene--" and new to everything else for that matter since, unlike most, she did not have connections to the mountains they used to call home.

"--although I do know a little bit about the night's sky. If you want, we can start with the stars; they're my favorite part." There was an eagerness in her voice while she offered. A chance to share more about the sky would make this night a whole lot better.
[Image: da6698m-a8f89b53-b982-4210-bdbf-0270bf6457d3.gif]
Messages In This Thread
service and sacrifice - by Atlas - November 10, 2020, 03:39 PM
RE: service and sacrifice - by Lunaria - November 11, 2020, 12:53 AM
RE: service and sacrifice - by Atlas - November 19, 2020, 03:53 PM
RE: service and sacrifice - by Lunaria - November 24, 2020, 01:01 PM
RE: service and sacrifice - by Atlas - December 03, 2020, 06:36 PM
RE: service and sacrifice - by Lunaria - December 22, 2020, 11:00 AM
RE: service and sacrifice - by Atlas - December 28, 2020, 12:32 PM