Wheeling Gull Isle I pray the lord my soul to take...
I'm tired and angry, but somebody should be.
58 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
All Welcome 
: Dragon heights. 
: Backdated to the 11th. 
: AW!

The young sea otter walked along the heights until she reached the very top, a mixture of late autumn winds and ocean breeze softly grazing her sandbourne pelt. Seaglass eyes peered calmly over the territory from below -- "My new home..." she thought with a huff. Aimi was supposed to be relatively happy finding a decent place to settle after departing sea dragon lagoon, but instead, it was just a tangle of other emotions which made her feel a little sick and dizzy -- Excitement, Fear, and Insecurities of what the future might hold. This wasn't to say she didn't enjoy it here, but she sure did hope it wasn't the same as back home...

She sat and stared aimlessly throughout the island from her high throne, hoping that in this way, she'd have a better chance at mentally mapping the place.
Messages In This Thread
I pray the lord my soul to take... - by Aimi - November 12, 2020, 10:38 AM
RE: I pray the lord my soul to take... - by Sotiris - November 21, 2020, 04:04 PM
RE: I pray the lord my soul to take... - by Aimi - November 22, 2020, 07:56 AM
RE: I pray the lord my soul to take... - by Sotiris - November 22, 2020, 08:42 AM
RE: I pray the lord my soul to take... - by Aimi - November 22, 2020, 09:56 AM
RE: I pray the lord my soul to take... - by Sotiris - December 02, 2020, 09:21 AM
RE: I pray the lord my soul to take... - by Aimi - December 17, 2020, 10:24 PM