Firestone Hot Springs i took an oath, it's killing me though
159 Posts
Ooc — Hela
He waited only seconds after being given permission before he was over the injured stranger, inspecting his wounds, the worst of which appeared to be the gash at the junction of his neck and shoulder. He thought the clarification was a little odd—mostly because he had never heard anything like that, but he didn't question it. If he said he was a boy, then that's what he was. You must be in a lot of pain, he said first. Hr tried to remember what he could from the one real lesson he had received. Um, let me go see what I can find, he said, turning and then freezing and turning back around. Oh and something to stop the bleeding and prevent infection...I'll be tight back, I promise. Then he turned and sprinted away with his scattered thoughts. 

There wasn't much in this area unfortunately, so Pheiros had to leave and venture farther than he preferred, meaning he was gone a lot longer than he really wanted to be. 

When he returned, it was with a mouthful of things he managed to scrounge up—some moss for the bleeding, some chamomile for infection, and some willow bark for pain. It was actually a pretty decent collection of things, and he had only been gone for about two hours. He stopped next to the wounded boy, dropping the plants at his feet. I'm sorry that took so long, he said softly. Then he nudged the bark towards him. Here, eat this; it will help with pain. Then he picked up the other two items and moved his attention to the worst wound. He remembered that the injuries should be cleaned before applying anything. He looked around and grimaced. These need to be cleaned, he explained. You're going to have to get in the water and soak for a few minutes, he instructed. It wasn't ideal but it would do.
Messages In This Thread
i took an oath, it's killing me though - by Zephyr - November 13, 2020, 10:49 PM
RE: i took an oath, it's killing me though - by Pheiros - November 14, 2020, 12:19 AM
RE: i took an oath, it's killing me though - by Zephyr - November 14, 2020, 07:05 PM
RE: i took an oath, it's killing me though - by Pheiros - November 17, 2020, 11:08 PM
RE: i took an oath, it's killing me though - by Zephyr - November 17, 2020, 11:59 PM
RE: i took an oath, it's killing me though - by Pheiros - November 18, 2020, 12:07 AM
RE: i took an oath, it's killing me though - by Zephyr - November 18, 2020, 12:28 AM
RE: i took an oath, it's killing me though - by Pheiros - November 18, 2020, 01:07 AM
RE: i took an oath, it's killing me though - by Zephyr - November 19, 2020, 10:26 PM
RE: i took an oath, it's killing me though - by Pheiros - November 19, 2020, 10:49 PM
RE: i took an oath, it's killing me though - by Zephyr - November 20, 2020, 12:08 AM
RE: i took an oath, it's killing me though - by Pheiros - November 20, 2020, 02:08 AM
RE: i took an oath, it's killing me though - by Zephyr - November 20, 2020, 03:20 PM
RE: i took an oath, it's killing me though - by Pheiros - November 29, 2020, 01:34 AM
RE: i took an oath, it's killing me though - by Zephyr - December 02, 2020, 05:28 PM