Neverwinter Forest everybody loves the sunshine
208 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
gonna say readers beware/mature-ish maybe just bc of slightly vulgar language? LOL

Caerus wasn't sure what to say about Miriam, and he hadn't met the supposed new kids in the forest, though he didn't care as long as Mal didn't try to adopt them, too. Hadn't he made enough? To Liliana's question, Cae was quick to answer: of course. he's the only parent, the only family i have left. it wasn't meant to be a rude comment towards Liliana or any other child- he just didn't see them as family, despite their blood ties. but, he... he isn't perfect. he had too many kids. And this time he did pause to give the girl a look that said, you. it should've just been me and him and my other dad, without all of dad's random sluts that he decided to fuck afterwards, and all their annoying-ass brat kids. Did Liliana know what fucking was? That had been explained to Caerus more recently, but it put an extra layer of weird on Dad's relationships with everyone. His nose wrinkled slightly at the thought and he shooed it away.
Messages In This Thread
everybody loves the sunshine - by Liliana - November 16, 2020, 04:13 PM
RE: everybody loves the sunshine - by Caerus - November 16, 2020, 04:22 PM
RE: everybody loves the sunshine - by Liliana - November 16, 2020, 04:29 PM
RE: everybody loves the sunshine - by Caerus - November 16, 2020, 04:37 PM
RE: everybody loves the sunshine - by Liliana - November 16, 2020, 04:43 PM
RE: everybody loves the sunshine - by Caerus - November 16, 2020, 04:54 PM
RE: everybody loves the sunshine - by Liliana - November 16, 2020, 05:05 PM
RE: everybody loves the sunshine - by Caerus - November 16, 2020, 05:18 PM
RE: everybody loves the sunshine - by Liliana - November 16, 2020, 05:30 PM
RE: everybody loves the sunshine - by Caerus - November 16, 2020, 05:41 PM
RE: everybody loves the sunshine - by Liliana - November 16, 2020, 05:47 PM