Haunted Wood I can’t pretend cause
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
ok well this forced me to figure out his religion on a faster timeline then I prepped for. Sorry it took so long to reply, I felt like I was doing a school project, and those damned rabbit holes I kept finding myself in. Then my sons school got shut down due to covid so then there was home schooling, and the loss of a pet so I spent a few days of dr… mourning. I’m back. :)

Vein listened intently to the mans words, learning this one was far more lost then he knew. But still saveable mayhaps if not just for his devotion. The gods do not judge the living or the dead, it is up to the dead to traverse the 9 levels of hell to the 13 levels of paradise. It was up to the living to serve the gods so that the living could continue to live and serve.  

Vein nodded to the male looking at the bone below his paw “I don’t think his journey is finished, perhaps it is our duty to help. Vein opened his mouth wide and hummed aloud his humming might have been words though none were formed, his tones was almost musical. Vein reached down and snapped up his bone speaking softly into it as he moved to stand directly over the grave “Flesh Serves and Dies, Blood Eternal Blood Serves as the gate way in sacrifice to you to all” Vein clenched his teeth upon the bone and still he continued a chant perhaps in a foreign tongue, the bone began to crack and splinter against his tongue as his chant persistent and a low rumble continued he teeth crushed the large bone. He did not readjust his grip he continued to apply pressure until the bone gave and and it fell from his maw the red rich marrow scattering on the ground, the larger end pieces of the bone fell away and tumbled into the undergrowth. Vein slowly opened his jaw and allowed the few remaining pieces of the bone fall to the ground along with his blood from his bleeding tongue. “Flesh to dust, We serve as we must” Vein lowered his head and the licked the ground like he was kissing a lover, leaving behind a smear of blood upon the ground, then he stepped back looked skyward speaking one more phrase in that oddly chanted foreign language and nodded before looking to the pair before him.

We all serve the cycle in every action, we may proceed with your wishes, Mistress Vanity.” He noted she seemed quiet, like she was second guessing her actions, and that would not please gods, so he offered pleasantly “Shall we all dig?
Messages In This Thread
I can’t pretend cause - by Vanity - November 19, 2020, 05:05 PM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by O’Mally - November 19, 2020, 05:41 PM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by Vein - November 19, 2020, 08:08 PM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by Vanity - November 20, 2020, 02:29 PM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by O’Mally - November 20, 2020, 05:10 PM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by Vein - November 20, 2020, 07:41 PM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by Vanity - November 21, 2020, 03:45 PM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by O’Mally - November 24, 2020, 05:28 AM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by Vein - November 24, 2020, 10:45 PM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by Vanity - November 28, 2020, 01:48 PM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by O’Mally - November 28, 2020, 02:17 PM