Hideaway Strath Call of the wild
261 Posts
Ooc —
The empty air between them held tension and something else she could not quite place a paw on, but soon he broke the silence and gave voice to his worries. She closed any distance between them pressing her side into his and tucking her head below his chin for a long moment before lifting her head to smile charmingly at him her white blue eyes danced with something akin to amusement.

“I could not say away from you for long,” Her tongue caressed his cheek briefly before she continued a little quietly and a lot more huskily “You are to much fun, Kynareth Deagon of the Abbey” She smiled at him again then her smile faded just a little. Her voice becoming just a little more serious about to speak more words then she usually offered in one go  “My wanderlust must be fed occasionally, However if I could do something for you while serving my own needs...” She smiled again her voice dropping just a little subconsciously “all the better” she felt her skin tingle as she thought of how he might possibly reward her upon her return, her body responding to her wayward thoughts. She tried to clamp down on her imagination, it didn’t compare to the real thing anyway and this was part of the reason she felt the need to move she could not run from the own body or her own thoughts but she sure and hell was going to give it an honest shot.

Her mind now made up, She had no idea what emotions may have leaked through onto her face in the last moment or two, but right now she looked up at him now questioningly waiting for her task, allowing a soft sway of her tail to invite his words upon her.
Messages In This Thread
Call of the wild - by Whrist - November 24, 2020, 09:53 PM
RE: Call of the wild - by Kynareth Deagon - November 25, 2020, 04:06 AM
RE: Call of the wild - by Whrist - November 25, 2020, 12:21 PM
RE: Call of the wild - by Kynareth Deagon - November 25, 2020, 03:08 PM
RE: Call of the wild - by Whrist - November 25, 2020, 06:23 PM
RE: Call of the wild - by Kynareth Deagon - November 26, 2020, 09:35 PM
RE: Call of the wild - by Whrist - November 27, 2020, 06:15 PM
RE: Call of the wild - by Kynareth Deagon - November 28, 2020, 01:13 AM
RE: Call of the wild - by Whrist - November 29, 2020, 01:52 PM
RE: Call of the wild - by Kynareth Deagon - November 30, 2020, 01:38 AM
RE: Call of the wild - by Whrist - December 02, 2020, 05:54 PM