Black Morass Entombed me
Hello, sweet Antichrist
148 Posts
Ooc — Vami
I guess my whole "quick thread" idea went out the window. Lol oops.

They merely stared at one another for a time, testing one another's limitations to see how one another regarded strangers. This one was a loner, or so it seemed by his scent (which oddly mingled with blood yet he was not at all bloody) and so would consider many strangers. The pack wolf however could regard him as some stray, but Locke did not. After all, much of his time had been wandering as a mere stray too. 

And so Abaddon came, closing the distance between the pair to engage in conversation. Legs quiver a moment, his muscles tensing in them. Ready to flee if Abaddon gave him any reason too. But the shadow was happy at the idea of the wraith's interest in his workings. Ears perking, dark red eyes turn down to the mushrooms he had collected. 

Havent decided. His deep tones finally reveal as he answers the other man's question. They were magic mushrooms as he had been told, though the little brown fungi looked nothing magical. Small, blended in with the muck, they could easily be overlooked as any ol piece of fungus in the forest or bog. I've been told, as he paws at one, They make you see things you cannot normally see with the normal eye. And that you could use them to speak with the Gods. But he left this bit out. Hemlocke had no intention to try and contact them this way, for fear of what might become.
hello Darkness,
my old friend.
Messages In This Thread
Entombed me - by Hemlocke - November 29, 2020, 12:05 AM
RE: Entombed me - by Abaddon - November 30, 2020, 08:18 PM
RE: Entombed me - by Hemlocke - December 05, 2020, 06:28 PM
RE: Entombed me - by Abaddon - December 06, 2020, 03:00 PM
RE: Entombed me - by Hemlocke - December 18, 2020, 03:44 PM
RE: Entombed me - by Abaddon - December 21, 2020, 03:06 PM
RE: Entombed me - by Hemlocke - January 03, 2021, 11:17 PM
RE: Entombed me - by Hemlocke - January 09, 2021, 11:47 PM