Black Morass Entombed me
Hello, sweet Antichrist
148 Posts
Ooc — Vami
A grin by the shadow's quiver, one which had locked his legs as the tension in them had started. They were two very intimidating beings, two creatures with no outwardly ill-intent yet the appearance in which they were given screamed just that opposite. The shadow and the ghoul came together and here they found common ground and interest. 

He leans down, sniffing, questioning. The hellhound's head tilts, watching quietly a moment. That is there disguise. He explained when the white wolf said they did not appear to be anything special. They open doors to the beyond. To speak to the dead and see the Gods. A fungi of visions but, you never know exactly what you may see. His groveled tones whispered, toying with one of the mushrooms under his footing. 

I havent. He admitted then, when it came to having tried them before. Some doors are best left closed. And Hemlocke was not so certain he wanted to see what was behind those doors. And some, He admits with a small smile, lifting his head back up and shrugging, Are far braver then I.
hello Darkness,
my old friend.
Messages In This Thread
Entombed me - by Hemlocke - November 29, 2020, 12:05 AM
RE: Entombed me - by Abaddon - November 30, 2020, 08:18 PM
RE: Entombed me - by Hemlocke - December 05, 2020, 06:28 PM
RE: Entombed me - by Abaddon - December 06, 2020, 03:00 PM
RE: Entombed me - by Hemlocke - December 18, 2020, 03:44 PM
RE: Entombed me - by Abaddon - December 21, 2020, 03:06 PM
RE: Entombed me - by Hemlocke - January 03, 2021, 11:17 PM
RE: Entombed me - by Hemlocke - January 09, 2021, 11:47 PM